If you are interested in any position, please send your application to email@example.com.
Radity is an equal-opportunity company. In general Radity offers market-competitive salary, collegial team atmosphere, challenging and interesting projects and opportunities to learn and grow.
Our current open positions are:
.Net Core Software Engineer (Backend)
We are looking for a motivated backend engineer to work with our .NET Core solutions. As a Microsoft Silver Partner, we work with innovative Startups developing .NET Core base products and projects.
Our ideal candidate is
- 2+ years experienced in software engineering with .NET technologies, C# language.
- Fluent in SQL.
- Experienced or interested in Azure Cloud Development and or DevOps.
- (Nice to have) Experienced in or interested to learn Microsof Dynamics CRM
- Fluent in English.
- Is a team player (in true sense)
Frontend Software Engineer
We are looking for a motivated Frontend developer to join our team and work on exciting projects.
What we are looking for
- Solid understanding of modern web development concepts, e.g. Responsive Web Design, web applications, Single Page Application, communications with backend, REST etc.
- Passion for User Experience and ability to create graphical design for web application together with our UX Designer
- Know-how to set up development, testing and production environments
- Fluency in English
Internship - Software Engineering
Whether it is Backend Development, Frontend Development or Database Development... We have challenging and fun tasks for you. Some of the technologies our team works with include:
- Backend: .NET Core, C#, Python, Django, Node.JS, PHP
- Database: SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Cloud: Azure, Google, AWS
- Mobile: Flutter
- Blockchain: Hyperledger, Waves, Ethereum
Internship - Marketing and Communications
Are you interested in modern marketing techniques, new media and content management?
- Marketing in planning and coordinating campaigns, events and other marketing activities
- You will create content for our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and make suggestions for possible postings and strategies
- You will support marketing in graphic matters and in the design and ordering of marketing materials (working with our designer)
- You help to maintain our websites
- You will work with CMS systems and Google Analytics.